Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Forwarding Mail from Blackboard CE to Outlook or Another Mail Program

Mail forwarding in Blackboard causes all Mail tool messages sent to you CE 6 to be forwarded automatically to an external mail box (however, you still must respond to each message within a Blackboard course shell). Enabling mail forwarding is set following these steps:

  1. Go to the My Blackboard page,
  2. Select the My Settings link (top right of page),
  3. Select the My Tool Options tab (center of three),
  4. Under the Mail/Mail Forwarding area, select the “Forward all mail messages to the e-mail address in my profile” check box,
  5. Click the Save button.
  6. Next select the My Profile tab (left-most tab of the three).
  7. Click the Edit Profile button.
  8. Enter the desired external email address in the E-mail field.
  9. Click on the Save button.
  10. When the My Settings screen appears, click Done.

No comments: